domingo, 26 de enero de 2014

THE BABY ALBUM (In English)

Hello!!

The past friday was born my new cousin, her name is Noa, I´m very happy. I did the baby album for her so her parents could write on it several things: her weight, her height, her eye´s color, etc.
I can´t show all pages because I became a little crazy and i did a lot. This is a summary:


 The first photograph is the cover. For this album using a ring binder (such as children from school). I bouht some nice fairy papers, cut the name "Noa"  with Shilouette Cameo and I covered the folder with the material used for covering school books, but that was adhesive.

The following pages are self-explanatory: a photo of daddies and a summary of them, pictures of mommy's tummy and the memory of the day the baby was born with a special pocket to put into the baby hospital bracelet.



The next pages try to collect other fun facts birth day and anecdotes from the early hours at home, also the firts time that the baby eat food, the daily bath, when the first teeth come out, her room, her firts holidays in the beach, etc.

And my favourite page...The birthday!! On the front her parents can write about the party, the birthday cake, the guess, the gifts.And in the back I did a little house when can put on a picture of this special day, with a message to Noa.

I hope you liked it, Noa's parents loved it and I'm sure that as soon as they get home with her ​​baby will begin to write on the album.

Animo y a scrapbookear se ha dicho!!!

*Si quieres leer esta entrada en castellano haz click aqui



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario